DS Solution – Integrated Mine Planning
In today’s mining industry, you need to get the operating model right to hold the line on costs and increase productivity if you want to be confident that your return on investment (ROI) objectives will be met.
But getting there requires that your planning process is accurate, economically aware and agile.
With Dassault Systèmes’ Integrated Mine Planning Industry Solution Experience, it can be.
Integrated Mine Planning integrates geological data discovery, planning and scheduling of mining activities.
With it, you have the ability to iteratively produce up-to-date resource models and executable plans and schedules to deliver higher predictability and peak financial performance.
Integrated Mine Planning enables you to realize expected ROI, keep production on track and reduce risk and uncertainty.
- Develop accurate 3D geological models of mineral deposits
- Generate financially sound, high level practical plans which can be expanded into detailed mine designs that account for geomechanical constraints
- Optimize mine plans to maximize economic return
- Link strategic mine plans that seek to optimize economic return with real world production plans
- Schedule production plans for earth moving and extraction over multiple time horizons: years, months and days
- Run risk analysis and “What If” scenarios throughout the entire planning process to understand impacts of possible changes in demand and commodity prices
- Apply timely updates to production schedules based on updated geological models, production issues and demand