Many parts of Asia demand Indonesia’s coal for their energy security, production reached 528 million tons in 2018, 14.5% increase from 2017. The market has great consensus on the coal market outlook; and Government is creating opportunities to meet domestic, international supply and be price competitive.
Join leading coal producers and traders as they share market updates, current projects, production capacity and projection, digital disruption in the mining sector and operation management. Plus, listen to the policy makers’ post-election regulations and their market implications.
Part of Asia’s largest international mining equipment and exhibition, Mining Indonesia – 19th International Mining and Minerals Recovery Exhibition is the largest Mining and Minerals Trade Show in Asia with 16,000 attendees from 29 countries. You will meet all the key market players across the mining industry at this not to be missed conference exhibition.
- Indonesia coal markets update – production, export, shipping and pricing
- Regulators perspectives on mining laws
- Key investment risks for coal mining
- Export revenue repatriation on mining products and what it means for the industry
- Mining operations – quality, cost management, equipment and technology
- Coal price benchmark (HBA) – price outlook for short and longer terms
- Coal mining companies’ project show case by regions
- Domestic market obligation (DMO) and coal prices
- Indonesian coal buyers’ outlook
- Dry bulk shipping rates and logistics markets
- Coal mining financing
- Use of clean coal technologies